So my sweet bad ass sisteren, why do I seem to only attract these weirdos???? Where are all these normal, cool, smart, driven, funny guys at? I'm sitting here doing a CD review on the new Imogen Heap, and it seems to me, that she is wondering the same thing too.....
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
So for whatever reason, I allowed my friend Kelley to make a Match.com profile for me....I have had several friends tell me that they know people who have gotten together online, and I thought "what the hell" it was worth a shot right? After getting several emails and 'winks" from the guys that you would imagine driving the garbage truck that honk at you, and other randoms that don't want to anything about me except how I got into the music industry, AND a few that sent me their myspace links to their bands to see if I could make them famous ( I am not joking)....I finally got an email from a guy who was interesting. He is an internationally acclaimed painter, graduate degree from Yale, well read, good taste in music, and we have been IMing each other...Everything was fine, until we talked on the phone, where I discovered that Mr. Interesting was actually Mr. SNOB! Thats right, total snob....And he keeps sending me Im's and asking me to go hang out with him over in his neighborhood...When I told him, if he wanted to hang out, he would have to come to my neck of the woods this is what he said: "I am very particular about where I choose to spend my time" PUH-LEEZE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...ugh...guys are so stupid...
ReplyDeleteESPECIALLY in our town!
Please tell me he was from Grant Park area. I dated a guy from that area and he was the same way. I wanted to punch him.
And what are you doing on that silly site anyway?! Granted, we don't have a subway or a snazzy bus system here (MARTA doesn't count), but you are beautiful and have a killer personality! Ugh - we need drinks soon!
Hang in there... I know it sounds so cliche, but you'll find Mr. "right" when you're not looking. I always hated when people told me that... until it actually happened. Stay positive, stay busy, hang w/ friends and he'll come around before you know it. xoxo
ReplyDelete