Sunday, October 25, 2009

Slacker

>

> So I am posting for the first time I know I know I suck!!! Well
> since June my life has been turned upside down and shaken ! June 5
> of 2009 a very good firend of my brothers and me since we were young
> kids passed away from an oxy cotton overdose . It was sad and
> upseting the funeral was wierd but we all stayed together and got
> through it. On June 28 my bran new nephew was born Finnegan joeseph
> O'Malley ! He is Amazing ! Then on September 5th my brothers best
> friend my sudo brother and just an amazing father and friend passed
> away also from an oxy cotton overdose. This has nearly torn us all
> to pieces! As I sit here and write this I still can not believe he
> is gone it happened so fast and none of us were prepared for this .
> I have watched my eldest brothers heart break in two and my other
> brother try his hardest to be strong for both jay and me ! I am the
> girl that trys to hold myself and everyone else together and now I
> find myself just sad and angry and trying to get through each day! I
> thank god or whoever every day for my family I am very lucky to have
> them. And reading this blog has given me so much strength I felt you
> all deserved to know what has been happening in my life! I am sorry
> that it is not the most postive blog ever but still it has been my
> life! On a postive note on October 16 my brother Matt and my best
> Friend Lisa were married it was an amazing wedding and a great
> pickmeup for the whole family ! I will promise to write more
> often :) for now I will leave you with this! Tell the people that
> you love how much they are needed In your life hold these people
> close to your heart and take every memorie to heart because we live
> in a world that can take away so much ! So our time with each other
> is amazing and priceless !
> P.S sorry for typos using my iPhone and to lazy for spell check!
>
> Anna O'Malley
> Autism specialist
> 702-499-7502
> Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment